Saturday, September 18, 2010

I am a sinner. I cursed Your name. I hated and wanted nothing to do with You. I followed my own devices and thought I was happy. But you called me by name before the foundation of the earth. You call me precious. You call me Your child. You guard and protect me even when I fail You.

You're everything.

I never can stop marveling at all You have done for me. What manner of love is this that You would lay down your life for me?! And when I leave You for the stupid charms of the world there You are pursuing me.

When I ran You followed me.

You would not let me go out of Your sight. And when I pray to You, You catch me and hold me. You'll never let me go. You call me redeemed. You say I am justified. You say I am Your sheep and You are my Shepherd guiding me. You say I am a light to the world. You say beautiful things to me but Your words are true. They are not the empty words from the world. I believe all that You say.

How can it be any better than this?!

And best of all You say, "You are Mine, forever. No one can snatch you out of My hand."

I am forever Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment